The Total Business Plants project offers an Innovative training system and the functionality of a competency-based joint training curriculum for organization and certification of professional training.
In order to endorse accessibility and to fit trainees’ background, the project’s innovative training system operates through different training modes.
The common features of these modes of training are focused on:
- Covering a variety of skill’s levels
- Operation at both institutional education and work-place context
- Offering of training to both workers and unemployed
- Flexibility – relative independence of training in respect to time and place
- Comprehensiveness – access to all training materials in a high quality
Finally the TBP project’s training system encompasses establishment and operation of a process that promotes learning integration of end-users with targeted professional portrait suitable to the area of healing /medicinal plants